Our Vision for Families at Hope West Side
We believe that the two greatest influences in a child's faith journey are his/her family and the church family. Through a strategy called Orange, we want to bring together the light of Christ (yellow) with the love of the family (red) to become a powerful influence for authentic faith in a child's life.
What to expect on Sundays
When you arrive on Sunday morning, please check-in your child at our welcome table with our Kids Ministry volunteers. After check-in, head into the Sanctuary for the beginning part of the service. We want families to worship together for the first part of the morning. After about 20 minutes, we'll let you know when to take your child to their Kids Ministry room.
Our different Kids Ministry environments are:
- Hope Tots (Toddlers to Pre-K) on the Balcony floor
- Hope Kids (Kindergarten-5th grade) on the 3rd floor
Parents who wish to stay with their infants/toddlers are welcome to go to the Balcony floor.
Handicap-access bathroom is available on the ground floor, Men's and Women's bathrooms are on the 2nd floor, and kids-only bathrooms are on the 3rd floor.
We are so glad that you are interested in dedicating your baby at Hope!
Baby Dedication is a time set aside where parents make a commitment to intentionally parent their child with an end in mind. It's a time for your family & friends to come alongside you & commit to helping you achieve your end goal for your child. Lastly, it's a time for the church to say, we'll partner with you to help your child develop into a growing follower of Jesus.
Note: Baby Dedication is NOT infant Baptism. For information on infant Baptism, please contact email@example.com.
Below are the steps to take if you'd like to have your child dedicated at Hope:
- STEP 1: Listen to the parenting talks provided and complete the homework.
- This is an important first step in the process because we want to inspire you to invest in the things that will matter the most to your child’s future. We want to help you get off to a great start as you parent your new baby.
- STEP 2: Attend a Baby Dedication Introduction
- Once you have listened to the parenting talks and completed the homework, please email us to register for the Baby Dedication Class (Parent Orientation). At this class, we will talk about parenting, share important information about our preschool environment and give you some of the last “need to knows” about our Baby Dedication during the Service.
- STEP 3: Let’s celebrate!
- We'll be dedicating your child with family and friends during our Sunday Worship Gathering, and we'll also have some cake to follow the service. (More info on the Baby Dedication Celebration to be given at Baby Dedication Class).
- You will be the greatest influence in your child’s life. As your church, we want to be your biggest fan and trusted guide. We look forward to celebrating this special day with you.
For more information regarding Hope Family Ministry or any of our programs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.